sábado, 21 de abril de 2007

activity

.- This is my last publication, and it is about Unit 15. Here, I had the opportunity to write my own biography, and also a short biography of Simón Bolívar The Liberator.


My name is Evelyn Suarez I born in Maracaibo city on September 20, 1988,my father is called Juan Suarez and is industrialist, my mother is called Esmerita and been housewife, I have a called brother Edwin has 26 years of age, also I have three nephews two children and a boy. I study initial education in the university and have 18 years of age.
Small Biography of liberator Simon Bolivar
Simón José Antonio de la Santísima Trinidad Bolívar Wad born in Caracas on July 24, 1783, to don Juan Vicente Bolívar y Ponte and doña Maria de la Concepción Palacios y Blanco. An aristocrat by birth, Simon Bolivar received an excellent education from his tutors, especially Simon Rodriguez. Thanks to his tutors, Bolivar became familiar with the works of the Enlightenment as well as those of classical Greece and Rome.

No hay comentarios: