sábado, 21 de abril de 2007

dramatizacion

Unit 12 is identified with the name: "What's the matter", and it gave me the opportunity to create and also dramatize a dialogue about the most common illnesses and some suggestions for them
Secretary: good afternoon in what can I series you?
Ms. Lorena: good afternoon I need an appointment with the doctor Carla
Secretary: it is ok she says to wait a moment
Ms. Lorena: ok tanks you
Secretary: Carla you have a patient in waits
Dr. Carla: ok tells him that it passes
Ms. Lorena: good afternoon Dr. Carla I feel terrible, I have horrible stomach pain what to die
Dr. Carla: tell me please and explain to me that you feel lately
Ms. Lorena: I have lot of acidy and sometimes stomach pain
Dr. Carla: ok ¿do you have problems? Do you have a good feeding?
Ms. Lorena: Dr. Carla what I have is many problems with my work and my studies for what I don’t feed at the suitable hours eat a lot of quick food or if I am alone I don’t eat any thing until arriving al the house in the night
Dr. Carla: being this the root of your problem caved diagnose you a gastritis I recommend you the fallowing treatment one spoon full of Maalox before of each food one spoon every night before of sleeping for is days to be able to evaluate your treatment
Ms. Lorena: good afternoon please sells me a flask of Maalox and box the sorbosan
Pharmaceutics: ok has it’s medications it is 20000 Bs.
Ms. Lorena: ok thanks you
Pharmaceutics: bay, bay
Evelyn

No hay comentarios: